At Ackroyd & Van Hoose Optometry, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Our Optometry Services include:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Evaluation and Fitting of Contact Lenses of all kinds
- Presbyopia Diagnosis and Treatment
- Dry Eye Disease Diagnosis and Treatment
- Glaucoma Testing & Treatment
- Pediatric Eye Exams
- State-of-the-Art Technology for the Diagnosis and Management of Ocular Disease
- Eye Emergencies (Pink/Red Eyes)
- LASIK, PRK and Cataract Surgery Co-Management
- Astigmatism Diagnosis & Treatment
- Myopia Control for Children including treatment with eye drops and specialty contact lenses to slow down the progression of myopia.
Products We Feature
- Ray Ban
- Kate Spade
- Maui Jim
- Bausch & Lomb